We are currently not renting bikes due to COVID-19. We will update this page as soon as we are able to rent bikes again. Thank you for understanding!
Plan Your Next Cycling Adventure
Looking to ride around for the day? Curious about bike commuting? Book one of our bikes for 24 hours or 2 weeks.
- You will need a valid ID and credit card to rent a bike.
- All rentals include a helmet and a lock at no extra charge.
- Rentals are $25 a day. Pick up & return it same day or next.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What bikes are available for rent?
We offer a street cruiser from Specialized called the Alibi. We have four total rental bikes - a large step over, a medium step over, and two medium step thru bikes. Each bike is equipped with a basket, kickstand, and wheel locks.
- Can I do a longer term bike rental?
Yes, you can rent a bike for a longer period of time. Please contact us for details.
- What happens if I get a flat tire?
The Alibi has solid tires. There's no way to get a flat on one of these!
- When are rentals due back?
- Rentals are due at end of the day on the following day. That is, if you rent a bike on a Friday morning, it’s not due back until Saturday evening for a 1 day price.
Did You Fall in Love?
If you rent a bike and decide that you can’t live without it, we’ll gladly put your rental fee towards the purchase of a new bike. Take home a new bicycle within 30 days of your bike rental and we’ll credit you up to one week’s worth of rental fees!