Procedures For When You Come By
We're open from 11:00 to 6:00, 6 days a week (we're closed on Wednesday)
It's very busy right now, and we very likely will not be able to answer the phone.
- The fastest way to get ahold of us is to text us: 510-522-0070
- You can also email us: email@example.com
- We're open online 24/7; if you choose in-store pickup we'll help you out when you arrive, and swap or return purchases as needed.
- For the well being of our staff and the community, we ask that you:
- Wear a mask, without exception. We have them available if you do not have one.
- Remain outside of the shop at all times. We will help you from outside.
- Text us before coming for the fastest reply! Live chat is available during our open hours, from 11 AM-6 PM (replies may be slower on days that we are closed - Wednesdays at the moment)
Repairs and Service - Updated November 24th
Inventory Update - Updated November 24th
- Adult bikes under $1200 are in very short supply. We do have some, but none are mountain bikes.
- We have hundreds of bikes on backorder, so text us or email us if you want to be notified when we do get something back into stock. We can add you to our wait list!
- We have limited supply of all sizes of kids bikes at the moment, with more on the way. We are pretty low on 24" bikes.
- We have good stock of trunk racks for the first time in a long time! Hitch racks are still out of stock.
- We have plenty of helmets, locks, lights, tires, and many other common accessories and parts. Some shops are sold out of tubes - not us.
- Want to ride inside? We've got trainers in stock.
- Shop bikes on our website here!
Trust us - we'll do our best to find you the right bike based on your budget, current wait time, and flexibility of choice - but we'll NEVER sell you a bike that isn't right for you.
- Before coming by to test ride, please send us a text at 510-522-0070 to ensure that we have something built for you. COVID-19 has greatly affected the inventory of bicycles and bicycle parts/accessories. We are limiting test rides to 2 bikes per person, for both cleaning and time issues.
- If we have a bike in stock and assembled, we can hold it for two days with no payment for you to test ride. If you like the bike and want to take it, If we have a bike in stock, we'll do our best to get any accessories installed within 48 hours.
- If we have a bike in stock and it is not assembled, we can schedule it up for assembly so you can try it. We are not permitted to sell bikes in the box, and we cannot ship bikes to you. We must build them all. We will hold any test ride bike for two days after we build it without payment before releasing it to stock.
- If we don't have a bike in stock, we may be able to special order it. A full deposit is required, but is refundable as long as the bike does not leave the shop. You are welcome to test ride before making a decision. We'll never pressure you into taking a bike with you that you don't love.
COVID-19 Return Policy - Updated 10/1/2020
- The window to return items purchased in the period between 3/17/2020 and 8/31/2020 ended on October 1st. Items purchased during this period were returnable for a month, but that window has closed.
- Any item purchased after 9/1 will have the typical 30 days from purchase date to return.
- Any item in new condition will be returned for 100% of purchase price.
- Store credit or cash/card refunds are both acceptable for items that are in new condition.
- Any item that is not in as-new condition, missing the packaging, and cannot be sold as new will be returned for 80% of the purchase price.
- Refunds for items in this condition will be given as store credit.
- We still do not take returns on the following items, as per our typical return policy:
- Tools that have been opened from the package
- Food and Nutritional Supplements
- All items that are returned will be sanitized.
- All clothing returns will be quarantined for 7 days before returning to available stock.