UNFORTUNATELY, WE'VE HAD TO CANCEL ALL EVENTS INDEFINITELY DUE TO COVID-19 - we miss riding and hanging out with everyone, but in the interest of safety, we've postponed our events and classes indefinitely.
Our events include the following:
- A Wednesday Night Shop Ride that is super casual, about an hour long - sometimes we'll stop for a beer and a snack.
- Our Sunday Morning Fitness Ride that is a little more serious, but not too serious at all. More lycra here, but not required.
- Repair clinics for how to fix a flat tire, and other mechanical clinics to come.
- Last but not least, we've got our super popular Ride on 2 Wheels classes. We've taught hundreds and hundreds of local Alameda kids how to ride on two wheels. Jim, Hannah, and Larry have done this more times than you could imagine.
- Our calendar also displays multiple rides a week from Team Alameda, our local cycling club that we sponsor. They lead longer, no-drop group rides meeting at Kaiser on Park and Central, weekday and weekend mornings.