Ultra-lightweight Box One™ Carbon BMX Handlebars are made using advanced carbon fiber technology. Designed for maximum performance. Made for standard 22.2 bar bore stems. FEATURES: - 22.2 Bar Bore - 3K Weave Carbon Fiber - Gripper Clamping Area - Impact-Resistant Clear Coat - Water Decals SPECIFICATIONS: - 3 Inch 4.5 Inch 6 Inch - Clamp (Ø) 22.2mm - Material UD Carbon Fiber - Sweep 6° back, 2° up 6° back, 2° up 7° back, 2° up - Weight 166 grams / 5.9 ounces 204 grams / 7.2 ounces 288 grams / 10.2 ounces - Width 21.5 inches 23.6 inches 26 inches Please note, the maximum recommended rider weight for these bars is 100 pounds.
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
- CW style - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 26-inch - Rise 8-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
- Butted full chromoly construction - Lightweight design - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.1-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Upsweep/Drop: 3° - Material: Chromoly
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 50-degree sweep
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
The 10-4 bar features large radius bends, thicker walled butted tubing and a traditional 7/8" crossbar. - 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Multi-butted
A traditional looking 4-piece bar that uses larger radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing and a traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength and durability. - Multi-Butted, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Welded end caps to reduce flex - Post-weld heat-treated for added strength
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Based on team rider feedback, Sunday introduces the new Nightshift Handlebars. - Laboratory tested and team proven - 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment - Large radius bends for greater durability - Traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - 1.8/1.3 thick multi-butted main tubing - ED coating for anti-corrosion protection
Anyone who victoriously tears off their shirt after a clip, definitely deserves their own bar. Brett Silva has been on a tear lately and we're stoked to be offering the new BRETT bar. - Brett Silva Signature - Laboratory tested and team proven 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment - Large radius bends for greater durability - 1.8/1.3 thick multi-butted main tubing - ED coating for anti-corrosion protection - Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
$31.59 - $50.00
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Page 1 of 2 Next page