MKS set out to design a pedal that can be used for all types of cycling. We knew it needed it have a large platform, replaceable pins, our triple sealed bearing, while still being lightweight. We present to you the MKS Allways: Any road (or path), all of the time. The Allways pedal is available in a Silver or Black shot blasted finish, and comes with our standard 9/16th axle or with our EZ Superior system: perfect for folding bikes, or those who need to put their bicycle in a bag to take the bicycle with them (Rinko bag) • The large diameter low profile molded lugs and replaceable stainless-steel bolts give fantastic grip while minimizing damage to the soles of shoes. • Concave shape fits the curve of shoes, proving a stable foot position and excellent stability. • The MKS Triple sealed bearing system provides extremely smooth rotation enabling comfortable & efficient pedaling. • Shot blasted finish gives the Allways a stylish appearance. 381g/pair
The GR-10 is a single sided alloy pedal that provide a generous platform that is great for soft sole shoes or sandals. Large flip tab makes this great for those who prefer to ride with toe clips.
Following the success of the LAMBDA commuter pedal, MKS has continued to collaborate with the Rivendell Bicycle Works and has co-developed the GAMMA gravel and mixed surface pedal. The GAMMA is built around the proven pedal body used on the LAMBDA, paired with a new step block that has been designed in close partnership with Rivendell Bicycle Works. Retaining a similar profile shape to the LAMBDA- consisting of an elongated double-sided step block that’s narrow enough to handle corners. We have "squared off" the pedal, reduced the stack height (lowered the overall height), and added 32 replaceable anti-slip grip pins to proved an outstanding hold on a remarkably stable pedal. The GAMMA is available in two colors, shot blasted natural aluminum or shot blasted black paint.
The Lambda is an extremely unique double-sided platform pedal designed in conjunction with Rivendell Bicycle Works. The Lambda design uses a somewhat traditionally alloy pedal body attached to very unconventional alloy step block, and is built around our hand adjusted cup and cone bearing system. The large “C” shaped step blocks feature a octopus sucker like dimple that provides excellent grip without shoe damaging pins. While this pedal is quite large front to back, the unique design isn’t particularly wide allowing for ample clearance while cornering. Due to the large surface area, this pedal is popular for cycling in boots and fat biking.
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
Using replaceable alloy cage plates and an alloy pedal body, the UB-Lite saves about 46 grams from comparable pedals such as the Sylvan Road. The UB-Lite is built around our hand adjusted Cup and Cone bearing system, which provides serviceability that’s now uncommon in today’s “designed for the dump” products. The UB-Lite is also with our Ezy quick release axle system. The patented Ezy system allows for safe, rapid, and tool less removal of pedals for travel, storage, or flexibility. Particularly popular as an upgrade for folding bicycles, those who take their bikes on mass transit, or travel bikes with coupler systems our Ezy system can dramatically improve ride quality while saving space.
- Reintroduction of the classic MKS design that set the standard for toe clip pedals - Aluminum body with serrated alloy cage for added grip - Sealed mechanism with cup/cone bearings
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
- Same light alloy body found on the Sylvan Touring, but with more teeth on the cage for added grip
$31.90 - $33.00
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
Page 1 of 1