Disc brakes are arguably the most beneficial update in modern bicycle design, but not when disc rotors rub against the brake pad. Let there be flawless, flush contact, and zero pad and rotor rubbing by using this forged, hardened and polished steel Rotor Truing Fork to keep a perfectly true rotor. With two different tuning depths for repairing shallow and sharp deformations, this is the ideal solution for road disc brakes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, urban and fitness bikes. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits.
- Forged, hardened CRV tool steel
- Two different tuning depths for precision truing of disc brake rotors
- Angled design promotes ample spoke clearance and efficient leverage
- Polished finish looks good for the life of the tool
- Precision 2.0mm slots fit Shimano, SRAM and other major rotor brands
- Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
- Works great with the Pro Truing Station rotor alignment gauge