Our events include the following:
- A Wednesday Night Casual Island Ride that is super party pace, about an hour long - sometimes we'll stop for a beer and a snack.
- Our Sunday Morning Adventure Ride that is a little more serious, but not too serious at all. More lycra here, but not required.
- Repair clinics for how to fix a flat tire, and other mechanical clinics to come. Currently on hold.
- Last but not least, we've got our super popular Ride on 2 Wheels classes. We've taught hundreds and hundreds of local Alameda kids how to ride on two wheels. Jim, and Larry have done this more times than you could imagine. Currently on hold.
- Our calendar also displays multiple rides a week from Team Alameda, our local cycling club that we sponsor. They lead longer, no-drop group rides meeting at Kaiser on Park and Central, weekday and weekend mornings.