$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Horizon Road Plus tire brings supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. A smooth centerline and all-weather herringbone pattern with cornering channels make anything possible, just like the size. High-volume road provides deceivingly svelte performance on pavement, with resiliency that isn’t shaken by chasing confidants down dusty dirt roads. Sneak it into a cross bike, fit it into a road frame, the overall wheel diameter stays the same as a 700 x 30mm road tire. Ride it on tarmac, take it to the dirt as well. Creating a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you.
The Horizon Road Plus TCS tire brings supple, plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. Create a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you. - Smooth centerline with herringbone outer tread - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics - High volume casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
$10.95 - $12.00
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
$33.95 - $59.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
$37.95 - $77.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 26 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 900g, DNA compound
Venture 47 is our WTB's versatile Road Plus tire, delivering optimal performance across the widest range of conditions. The supportive centerline tread provides traction on hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold on gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection in loose or rocky conditions. Venture 47 is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along along the way. Features: - The increased footprint of the Venture 47 allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - A rounded profile with vertical channels enhances cornering characteristics. - Its high-volume casing creates a comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction.
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
$55.00 - $65.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
The Sparwood has bikepacking deeply ingrained in its DNA, and is ready for any surface. The casing supports a perfect balance of low rolling resistance and reduced weight for excellent maneuverability and stability. Whether navigating routes comprised of jeep roads, twisty singletrack, gravel tracks, or paved connecting sections, the Sparwood is ready for the ride. - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
$8.99 - $9.99
- ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 98g
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$7.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 457 - ISO Width (mm): 44mm - Labeled Size: 22 x 1.75 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 145g
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 52mm, 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Schrader
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 650B x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth
Tannus Armour is the ultimate in tire protection and performance for all levels and styles of riding. Sitting between your tire and inner tube, the Tannus Armour provides 15mm of puncture protection on the top, as well as 2mm of sidewall protection from sharp objects and rocks. Whether you are a city biker, adventure tourer or prefer the off-road, downhill or gravel trails, Tannus Armour gives you increased grip and vibration dampening for a smoother, more comfortable and enjoyable ride. - Patented Aither Technology; Aither is a multi-cell foam compound that forms the structure of the Armour
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
$45.00 - $50.00
When you’re out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Our ExtraTerrestrial Tires were designed to let you ride without limits by simply following the only tenets we have for tire design: they’re high volume and they kick ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off-road touring tire that shines on hardpack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET Tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between tread blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won’t bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
$20.00 - $32.39
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$15.00 - $20.69
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$19.00 - $23.09
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$20.00 - $21.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
Page 1 of 33 Next page